Financial gifts are greatly appreciated, as they will help support the initiatives and activities of GreekEat. Donating is very easy and can be done online through the following steps.
MIT is a 501(c)(3) institution, and your gift is tax-deductible (MIT's tax identification number is 04-2103594). You are also advised to check if your employer has a corporate matching gift program through this link.
Steps for donating online:
1. Visit GIVING to MIT secure website.
2. In the search field on the left, type "GreekEat".
3. In the results on the right, click on "Add to my gift form".
4. In the new page, type the donation value in the corresponding GreekEat box and click "Continue". Please make sure to delete the "Unrestricted Fund" (if the "Unrestricted Fund" box appears above the GreekEat box) by clicking on "Delete Fund".
5. Continue to make a gift with or without logging in (without is suggested for non-MIT affiliated people).
6. Fill out the information fields (name, address, e-mail) and credit card information. You are done!
The whole process will take no more than 5 minutes. GreekEat appreciates your generosity and support to its cause.